World Dryer VMax V2 V-649A Silver Vertical High Speed Hand Dryer
- IN STOCK - Usuall ships SAME or Next Day
- 25.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The new World Dryer VMax V2 V-649A hand dryer is an ADA compliant, high speed vertical hand dryer with innovative antimicrobial technology. The updated V-649A VMax comes with a Silver high impact ABS cover.
The new VMax V2 is a high speed hands-in style vertical hand dryer featuring a HEPA filter system, a wider hand drying cavity opening and advanced antimicrobial technology. The World Dryer Vmax V-639A is hardwired by an electrician during electrical installation and replaces the V-629A which was a plug-in hand dryer using a cord and plug for its electrical connection. With the new VMax hand dryer there is no need to worry about excessive maintenance as the dedicated drain and water collection reservoir do not allow water to pool and collect on the floor. In addition, a helpful LED display lets you know when the water tray needs to be emptied and also notifies you when the HEPA filter requires a replacement. With a 25% larger hand drying opening, the VMax ensures users experience a comfortable dry without having to touch the sides of the hand dryer. The inclusion of antimicrobial technology and an odor neutralizing tablet included in the replaceable HEPA filter cartridge inhibit the growth of fungus, mold and bacteria to extend the dryer’s overall life and guarantee more hygienic hand drying. The high speed World Dryer VMax V-639A runs quietly and is ideal for sound sensitive areas such as offices, museums and schools. Constructed out of durable and vandal resistant materials, this hand dryer is built to last. With a new, simple mounting bracket and hard wire system, installation of the VMax™ hand dryer is easy and secure.
World Dryer VMax V2 Features:
- Fast - 10-12 second dry time, 3X faster than the traditional hand dryers
- Hygienic - 25% wider hand drying cavity opening l HEPA filter system with odor neutralizing tablet l Antimicrobial coated surface
- Intelligent Maintenance System - LED display indicates when to empty water tray and change HEPA filter for easy maintenance
- ADA Compliant - Surface-mounted unit meets ADA accessibility standards
- Quiet Operation - Low sound level is ideal for sound sensitive areas
World VMax V2 V-649A Hand Dryer Specifications
|Finish / Colors available||Silver|
|Casing construction||High Impact ABS Polymer with Antimicrobial Technology|
|Electrical||110-120V - 10 Amps - 1200 Watts - 60 Hz|
|Operation||Automatic infrared sensor with a 20 second vandal shut-off
Hand dry time: 10-12 seconds
76dB for quiet operation
|Mounting||ADA Compliant, Surface Mounted|
|Unit net weight||19.5 lbs|
|Unit dimensions||13 H x 26.25 W x 9.25 D|
|Standard warranty||5-year limited warranty, 3-year motor and sensor|
|Product Certification||RoHs, cULus, CE, IP33, ADA Compliant|
|Logistics||Packaged weight: 25 lbs
Packaged dimensions: 16 H x 28.5 W x 12 D
World Dryer VMax V2 LED Display
The LED display provides information about the operation and servicing needs of the hand dryer.
- LED-1: Starting operation: (Mode 1) LED-1 a blue “smiley” icon appears 3 times. Afterwards the LED lights rotate clockwise for 9 seconds (one drying cycle), thereafter all 30 LEDs blink 3 times. The LEDs rotate again and flash after 9 seconds. Afterwards the machine shuts off automatically. (Mode 2) Same as above, but the LEDs rotate clockwise for 10 seconds. In case of an electrical or motor problem all 30 LEDs will blink for 30 seconds.
- LED-2: Filter change sign. The filter sign will turn on after 25.000 uses. After replacing the filter the filter sign will stay for 5 seconds, and then blink 3 times (the filter usage is reset).
- LED-3: Shows that the water tank is full. When full the water tank will blink red until the water is emptied and the tray is put back into the unit.
The water collection tray will fill with water with hand dryer use. The LED Display will indicate when the water collection tray is full and needs emptying. High washroom traffic may require more frequent emptying of the water collection tray.
The VMax hand dryer is equipped with a replaceable cartridge containing a HEPA filter and an odor neutralizing tablet. The LED display panel will indicate when the HEPA filter requires replacement. High washroom traffic may require more frequent replacement of the HEPA filter.
How to Use the VMax V2 Hand Dryer
- The hand dryer will start automatically when hands are inserted.
- Slowly move your hands up and down through the air stream for 10-12 seconds.
- The hand dryer will stop automatically after hands are removed.
HandDryerSupply.com has the best price on automatic hand dryers like the World Dryer V2 VMax V-639A high speed hand dryer.
Get Free Shipping on the World Dryer VMax V2 hand dryer and all orders over $155. Select "Free Shipping" at checkout. Sent via UPS Ground. Continental US domestic orders only. Need it sooner? Other options are also available at checkout.