Excel Dryer Lexan HO-BL Push Button White 120 Volt Hand Dryer
- IN STOCK - Usually ships SAME or Next Day
- Calculated at Checkout
Free Shipping via UPS Ground orders $155+ (cont.US)
The Excel Dryer Lexan Series HO-BL push button hand dryer has a white Lexan® Molded Cover and is surface mounted to the wall.
- Durable Construction
- Vandal Proof
Excel's reputation of providing products with superior performance combines with the economic benefit of this hand dryer series for maximum value. Lexan Series surface-mounted hand dryers are constructed with a one-piece molded Lexan cover. Lexan hand dryers are available in push button or fully automatic models.
Lexan HO-BL Specifications:
|Electrical||110-120V - 20Amp - 1000W - 60Hz|
|Operation|| Push Button
Powerful Motor - 3400 RPM
|Unit dimensions||12 L x 9 3/4 H x 8 D|
|Unit weight||13 lbs|
|Standard warranty|| 5-year limited warranty
3-year control assembly and sensor
HO-BL Lexan Construction:
- Cover shall be a one-piece molded Lexan® 940, with the color uniformly throughout and fastened by two chrome-plated tamper-proof bolts to a cast zinc alloy wall plate.
- Wall plate shall be equipped with (3) 7/8' (22 mm) diameter holes. one of which shall be suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring.
- Dryers shall have a chrome-plated. die-cast zinc blower vent/grill (air outlet) which shall be fixed to the blower housing and shall be of a design that will not allow foreign objects to enter the dryer.
- All internal parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements.
- Entire mechanism shall be Internally grounded.
- HO-BL Model: Includes a chrome-plated push button hand dryer assembly mounted onto front of cover.
- Motor for shall be a brushless 1/10 H.P. 3400 R.P.M. with self-lubricating bearings. It shall be insulated by a resilient mounting and shall be protected by a self resetting thermal switch.60 Hz Units
- Fan shall be a large. single inlet centrifugal type for maximum capacity and shall deliver a minimum of 180 C.F.M. Fan shall be mounted directly on the motor shaft, and fan and motor unit shall be insulated from dryer with a resilient rubber mounting to obtain maximum sound and vibration dampening effect.
- The heating element of Nichrome wire shall be side mounted on the intake, thereby being vandal proof. It shall be protected by an automatic resetting circuit breaker (25 Amp). which shall open whenever air flow is cut off and shall close when flow of air is resumed. It shall produce an air temperature of approximately 145° F (63° C) at 72° F (22° C) ambient room temperature at the outlet.
- HO-BL Model: This Excel hand dryer for sale features a sealed electronic timer which will operate the dryer for 30 seconds after push button actuation.
The Lexan hand dryer by Excel Dryer is MADE IN THE USA!
The push button Lexan HO-BL is an economical hand dryer for any washroom!