Excel Dryer Cast Hands On RH76-C Push Button Recess Chrome Hair Dryer
- Allow 1-14 day lead time
- 19.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Free Shipping via UPS Ground orders $155+ (cont.US)
CAST Series RH76-C Hands On Push Button Commercial Hair Dryer from Excel Dryer - Die-cast Zinc Alloy, Chrome Plated Cover, Recessed Mount
- Hands On® dryers utilize a maintenance free brushless motor, capacitor initiated for quick starts.
- The air nozzle revolves a full 360 degrees providing easy hand and face drying.
- The air nozzle can also be fixed into a stationary downward position by means of a simple on-sight adjustment.
- All Hands On model dryers can also be specified to serve as hair dryers, ideal for health clubs, locker-room facilities, resorts and private washrooms.
Each traditional Cast Cover Series Excel RH76-C hair dryer is constructed with a one-piece heavy-duty, rib-reinforced die-cast zinc alloy cover.
Excel's Hands On hair dryers boast a longstanding reputation for quality and reliability. The Hands On hair dryer series offers a choice of surface or recessed wall mounting. Hands On hair dryers are engineered to provide twice the service-free life of other hand dryers, and are backed by a Ten Year Unlimited Warranty, including damage due to accidents, misuse or vandalism. Buy wall mounted hair dryers for your facilities online at Hand Dryer Supply!
|Casing construction||Die-cast Zinc Alloy|
|Electrical||110-120V - 20Amp - 1000W - 60Hz|
|Operation|| Push Button
Powerful Motor - 3450 RPM
|Unit dimensions||12-1/2" L x 9-3/4" H x 4" D|
|Unit weight||20 lbs|
|Certification||Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. Listed (UL)|
|Standard warranty||10-year unlimited warranty|
- Dryer cover shall be one-piece, heavy-duty, rib-reinforced die-cast zinc alloy. It shall be lightweight, unbreakable, rust-proof, fitted with a chrome plated die-cast zinc alloy push button, a fixed or 360° revolving die-cast, chrome plated, zinc alloy nozzle and a recessed instruction plate.
- All exposed surfaces shall be bright chrome plated or finished with chip-proof, electrostatically-applied epoxy paint.
- Surface-mounted covers shall be fastened by two flat head, recessed tamper proof bolts to a cast zinc alloy wall plate. Recessed covers shall be fastened by four flat-head, recessed, tamper-proof bolts to wall box. Wall plate shall be fastened to the wall box by four concealed 1/4 (6mm) mounting bolts, and shall be equipped with three (3) 7/8 (22mm) diameter holes, one of which shall be suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring.
- Cover shall be equipped with an air inlet opening on the bottom of the casting and covered with a vandal resistant metal protective grill to prevent the entry of foreign objects. A chrome plated, die-cast zinc air outlet nozzle on the front of the cover shall permit a full flow of warm air when in operation, and shall be protected by a cast alloy grating fixed into the blower housing.
- All internal parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements.
- Entire mechanism shall be internally grounded.
- Motor for 60 Hz units shall be capacitor-initiated, brushless type (for longer life and quiet operation) 1/10 H.P. 3450 R.P.M. with self-lubricating bearings. It shall be insulated by a resilient mounting and shall be protected by a self-resetting thermal switch.
- Fan shall be a large, single inlet centrifugal type for maximum capacity, and shall deliver 150 C.F.M. Fan shall be mounted directly on the motor shaft, and fan and motor unit shall be insulated from dryer with a resilient rubber mounting to obtain maximum dampening effect.
- The heating element is constructed of Nichrome wire and side mounted on the blower housing, thereby being vandal proof. It shall be protected by an automatic resetting thermostat which shall open whenever air flow is cut off and shall close when flow of air is resumed. The element shall produce an air temperature of 145°F/63°C at a 72°F/22°C ambient room temperature at the outlet.
- The timer is a state of the art electronic device with an adjustable time cycle. For push button hand dryers, timers are set at 30 seconds and at 3 minutes for hair drying
The Cast Series hand dryer by Excel Dryer is MADE IN THE USA!
HandDryerSupply.com is based in Mechanicsville, Virginia (VA) and can ship anywhere in the United States (US).