Palmer Fixture Conventional HD0901-11 Auto Brushed Chrome Hand Dryer
- IN STOCK - Usually ships SAME or Next Day
- 16.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Free Shipping via UPS Ground orders $155+ (cont.US)
Palmer Fixture Conventional Series HD901 Brushed Chrome Hand Dryer - HD0901-11 - Surface Mounted, 110/120V - This unit makes for a great public restroom hand dryer!
A great Vandal Resistant Hand Dryer!
- Available in White, Bright Chrome, Brushed Chrome
- Constructed of durable, impact resistant steel
- Automatic on/off
- Designed to resist water and vandalism
- 1 year warranty
|Color/Finish|| Satin (Brushed)
|Electrical||110/120V - 20Amps - 2400W - 50/60Hz|
|Motor Type|| 1/4HP, 200W, 5500 RPM
|Unit dimensions||11-3/16 W x 9-3/4 H x 8 D|
|Unit weight||15.4 lbs|
|Certification||UL, CE, cUL|
|Standard warranty||1-year warranty|
Conventional Series Features:
Touchless, automatic hand dryer constructed of steel in a white, bright chrome or brushed chrome finish with 2 vandal-proof lock screws. Nozzle is chrome plated zinc. Unit automatically shuts off when the users hands are removed with an approximate drying time of 20-25 seconds and an automatic power cut off after 60 seconds. The nozzle comes in the fixed position but can be adjusted in the field by removing the screw. Dryer delivers 202 CFM, air speed 63 MPH, Sound Level 70dB, motor type 1/4HP-200W Brush type designed with a 221 degree Fahrenheit thermostat, operation power 2400 W, 20 AMPS, 110-120 Volts, air output temperature 137.4 degrees Fahrenheit. Ambient temperature 68 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Average Traffic Restrooms - 1 Hand Dryer per 2 Basins
- High Traffic Restrooms - 1 Hand Dryer per Basin
- Hand Dryers should be mounted between wash area and exit door. If multiple units are in place, there should be a minimum of 2 feet between units.
- Instructions and mounting template included with every unit
- Do NOT install hand dryer over washbasin
- Dryer must be installed by a certified electrician and must have a dedicated line for warranty to be valid
HandDryerSupply.com is based in Mechanicsville, Virginia (VA) and can ship anywhere in the United States (US).