Saniflow MEDIFLOW KT0010B Steel White Recess Kit
- Usually ships in 24 hours
- 13.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Free Shipping via UPS Ground orders $155+ (cont.US)
MEDIFLOW Series KT0010B Steel White Recess Kit for Mediflow Hand Dryer from Saniflow
- Kit for recessed Mediflow® hand dryer (hand dryer not included).
- Maximum robustness and vandal resistance.
- Excellent integration and antithetical level.
The MEDIFLOW® recess kit makes the Mediflow® hand dryer suitable for the compliance of the ADAAG norm (US) that limits to 4 the horizontal projection of the devices installed in bathrooms for public use, bestowing on that hand dryer the quality of specific for the disabled.
|Unit dimensions|| Cabinet: 16-3/4 H x 11-5/8 W x 3 D
Frame: 18-7/8 H x 13-3/8 W x 1/16 D
MEDIFLOW RECESS KIT FEATURES:
MEDIFLOW® RECESSED ADA KIT. When installing a new bathroom facility in a newly constructed building it is extra important to conform to ADA specified rules & regulations. If you are including the required automatic hand dryers, you will want to pay attention to the regulations regarding their installation. One of the most important regulation with an ADA-compliant hand dryer is its depth from the wall. ADA hand dryer specifications state that the air dryer must not protrude from the wall more than 4 inches located in the circulation path of each bathroom. Commercial hand dryer ADA kit available in stainless steel bright, satin and white.
Components & Materials
- Electro-zinced iron cabinet, 1/16 thick, with 16 screw holes of Ø 1/4 for mounting on the wall, it includes 4 M5 bolts welded on top of the base plate for the fitting of the Mediflow hand dryer.
- Grey rubber seal, offers a reinforcing outside protection that minimizes vibrations and noise.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 frame, 1/16 thick, bright finish, with 4 screw holes of Ø 23/64 for mounting on the wall.
- Nuts and bolts for the fitting of the dryer to the kit and the frame to the wall included: 4 nuts DIN 934 M5, 4 washers DIN 125 M5, 4 stainless steel screws DIN 7981 1-9/32 x 3/16 and 4 wall plugs F8.
NOTE: The nuts and bolts for the mounting of the cabinet to the wall are not included. The use of stainless steel nuts and bolts is recommended with this commercial hand dryer ADA kit.