Excel Dryer Lexan HO-IL Automatic White 120 Volt Hand Dryer
- Usually ships in 24 hours
- 15.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Automatic Lexan HO-IL Hand Dryer from Excel Dryer has a White, Lexan® Molded Cover.
- Durable Construction
- Vandal Proof
Excel's reputation of providing products with superior performance combines with the economic benefit of this white Lexan hand dryer for maximum value. This surface-mounted Excel HO-IL hand dryer is constructed with a one-piece molded Lexan cover. Lexan 120 volt dryers are available in push button or fully automatic models.
Lexan HO-IL Specifications:
|Electrical||110-120V - 20Amp - 1000W - 60Hz|
Powerful Motor - 3400 RPM
|Unit dimensions||12 L x 9 3/4 H x 8 D|
|Unit weight||13 lbs|
|Standard warranty|| 5-year limited warranty
3-year control assembly and sensor
Excel Lexan Construction:
- Cover shall be a one-piece molded Lexan® 940, with the color uniformly throughout and fastened by two chrome-plated tamper-proof bolts to a cast zinc alloy wall plate.
- Wall plate shall be equipped with (3) 7/8' (22 mm) diameter holes. one of which shall be suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring.
- Dryers shall have a chrome-plated. die-cast zinc blower vent/grill (air outlet) which shall be fixed to the blower housing and shall be of a design that will not allow foreign objects to enter the dryer.
- All internal parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements.
- Entire mechanism shall be Internally grounded.
- HO-BL Model: Includes a chrome-plated push button assembly mounted onto front of cover.
- Motor for shall be a brushless 1/10 H.P. 3400 R.P.M. with self-lubricating bearings. It shall be insulated by a resilient mounting and shall be protected by a self resetting thermal switch.60 Hz Units
- Fan shall be a large. single inlet centrifugal type for maximum capacity and shall deliver a minimum of 180 C.F.M. Fan shall be mounted directly on the motor shaft, and fan and motor unit shall be insulated from dryer with a resilient rubber mounting to obtain maximum sound and vibration dampening effect.
- The heating element of Nichrome wire shall be side mounted on the intake, thereby being vandal proof. It shall be protected by an automatic resetting circuit breaker (25 Amp). which shall open whenever air flow is cut off and shall close when flow of air is resumed. It shall produce an air temperature of approximately 145° F (63° C) at 72° F (22° C) ambient room temperature at the outlet.
- HO-IL Model: A control assembly is activated by an infrared optical sensor located next to the air outlet. The dryer shall operate as long as hands are under air outlet with a lock out of approximately 90 seconds if hands are not removed.
The Lexan hand dryer by Excel Dryer is MADE IN THE USA!
The automatic Lexan HO-IL is an affordable hand dryer for any washroom!