CAST Series R76-IC Hands Off Hand Dryer from Excel Dryer - Die-cast Zinc Alloy, Plated Chrome Hand Dryer, Automatic, Recessed Mount
- Fully Automatic Hand Dryers are activated by an infrared sensor when hands are placed under the air outlet.
- Hands Off® automatic hand dryers utilize a maintenance-free brushless motor, capacitor initiated for quick starts.
- Vandal-Proof - features include tamper proof bolts and a side mounted heating element which makes the heating element inaccessible through the air outlet.
- Automatic Hand Dryer covers are available in either a white epoxy paint or chrome plated finish
Each traditional Cast Cover Series hand dryer is constructed with a one-piece heavy-duty, rib-reinforced die-cast zinc alloy cover.
Excel's Hands Off hand dryers provide exceptionally quiet operation with maximum strength and durability. Performance is backed by a Ten Year Limited Warranty on the hand dryers (three years on control assembly and sensor).
|| Chrome Plated
|| Die-cast Zinc Alloy
|| 110-120V - 20Amp - 1000W - 60Hz
Powerful Motor - 3450 RPM
|| 12-1/2” L x 9-3/4 H x 4 D
|| 20 lbs
|| Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. Listed (UL)
|| 10-year limited warranty
3-year Control Assembly and Sensor
- Dryer Cover R76-IW & R76-IC Models: shall be one piece, heavy-duty, rib-reinforced die-cast zinc alloy. It shall be lightweight, unbreakable, rustproof and all exposed surfaces shall be bright chrome plated or finished with chip-proof, electrostatically applied epoxy, and fastened by two chrome plated tamper-proof bolts to a cast zinc alloy wall plate.
- The wall plates for surface mounted models shall be equipped with (3) 7/8 (22 mm) diameter holes one of which shall be suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring. Recessed covers shall be fastened by four flat-head, recessed, tamper- proof bolts to wall box. Wall plate shall be fastened to the wall box by four concealed ¼ (6mm) mounting bolts, and shall be equipped with two knockouts for ease of wiring.
- R76-IW & R76-IC Models: shall have a chrome plated, die-cast zinc air outlet which shall be fixed to the blower housing and shall be of a design that will not allow foreign objects to enter the dryer.
- All internal parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements.
- Entire mechanism shall be internally grounded.
- Motor for 60 Hz units shall be capacitor-initiated, brushless type (for longer life and quiet operation) 1/10 H.P. 3450 R.P.M. with self- lubricating bearings. It shall be insulated by a resilient mounting and shall be protected by a self-resetting thermal switch.
- Fan shall be a large, single inlet centrifugal type for maximum capacity, and shall deliver 180 C.F.M. Fan shall be mounted directlyon the motor shaft, and fan and motor unit shall be insulated from dryer with a resilient rubber mounting to obtain maximum dampening effect.
- The heating element is constructed of Nichrome wire and side mounted on the blower housing, thereby being vandal proof. It shall be protected by an automatic resetting thermostat, which shall open whenever air flow is cut off and shall close when flow of air is resumed. It shall produce an air temperature of 145°F/63°C at a 72°F/22°C ambient room temperature at the outlet.
- The control assembly is activated by an infrared optical sensor located next to the air outlet. The dryer shall operate as long as hands are moving under the air outlet. There is a 90 second lockout feature, if hands are not removed.
Excel Dryer Cast Series Hands Off Recessed Hand Dryer Spec Sheet
The Cast Series hand dryer by Excel Dryer is MADE IN THE USA!